Allowance FAQs

Created by Matilda Afi Mawushie Honyah, Modified on Mon, 12 Sep 2022 at 12:12 PM by Matilda Afi Mawushie Honyah

Q. What qualifies me for the NSS allowance?


  • Must be a registered National Service Personnel.

  • Must be a personnel still serving or must have served for a specific month  which its allowance was unpaid.

  • Must have submitted an endorsed monthly assessment form to the district office.

Q: What should I do if I cannot access my monthly assessment form?

A: Kindly check if your e-zwich card has been approved. If not approved, kindly visit your regional office or national headquarters. 

Q: I have not received allowance for certain months, what do I do?

A: Kindly visit  the accounts office at your regional office or national headquarters.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article