User Agency FAQs

Created by Matilda Afi Mawushie Honyah, Modified on Tue, 06 Sep 2022 at 03:45 PM by Matilda Afi Mawushie Honyah

Q. How do I request for personnel to my agency. 

A.Kindly register your company on Flair using this link :

After signing up, you will be able to request for specific personnel or personnel with a specific skill set.

Q. What should I do if I want to serve with a User Agency?

A: Submit your NSS number to the user agency you want to serve with. They will in turn make the request to NSS using Flair. 

Q. What happens if I submit my NSS number to multiple user agencies?

A: You will be posted to either one of them.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article